Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Upcycled T-shirt Dress

I am Momma has a great tutorial for an upcycled T-shirt dress and I had to try it! I had problems with my seams on the outside so I put them in the inside but I love it so much! It was not hard at all and used up some of my crazy knit stash.  The grey and blue striped is knits I had purchased at some point.  The pink hearts and the pink ruffled edge are thrifted shirts.  I added a little rosette and leaves on the white onesie.



Go and check out her tutorial!

5 comments:

  1. GREAT JOB!!! I love it and she looks absolutely darling in it. Love all the hair! Thank you so much for sharing this with me!

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, I LOVE it. I want one. I want you to teach me how to make them. So jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh...first of all, your child is the cutest. but the dress makes her even more adorable. very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one, I'm trying one of my own now, but just sitting and staring at it right now getting ready to take the plunge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a great tunica!!!! I think I have to try one myself soon....

    ReplyDelete