Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Have you heard of CSN stores?

I hadn't until I started seeing them pop up on some of the blogs I read.  I got a chance to check out their website recently.  I was almost overwhelmed at the number of products they have!  CSN stores has over 200 different online stores where you can find almost anything you would want or need!  They have everything from baby gear to furniture like extra tall bar stools, to accessories for your car.  I am completely amazed!    

Here are a few things that caught my eye -

Strollers - any kind you want!  Perfect for me since one of the wheels of our stroller keeps falling off!


Something to organize all the kids decide they need to take with them in the car - Jonah has started asking if he can play in our "new" mini-van. 


Or how about a fun chandelier for Lily's room 


Or how about a beautiful dining room set?



Well, maybe the table is a tad bit over my price range but it is pretty.  Take a peek at CSN stores and let me know what you think!  And come back later for a review too!

Lastly, since it is Black Friday week, CSN let me know about a few of their deals.  Check out these links and get some Christmas shopping done.




No comments:

Post a Comment