Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween 2010

Here are a couple pictures of the kids this Halloween  -

Lily was a ladybug - Ladybugs are good luck in Chinese adoption and when I saw it at the thrift store for $1 last year, I knew I had to have it.  I got lucky that it actually fit her this year!  And since it is typically cold in MI on Halloween, I was glad it was fleece pants and a hooded jacket.  She really was jealous of her brothers and wanted to be a power ranger too - the mask and the weapon were much more exciting then wings frankly.  Luckily, she liked the ladybug purse I made her (see post below) and she was happy again.

The boys were Power Rangers - these I got 75% of at Meijer the end of the season last year.  I am glad I didn't pay much since Jonah's was falling apart the first night and looks pretty awful now.  Andrew's has muscles which just cracked me up.  Here they are in fighting mode!  Thanks for reading!

1 comment: