Monday, April 5, 2010

WE GOT TA!!!!!

We were on the way out to IL for the week and we got the call that our TA (travel announcement) arrived today! Luckily, we didn't get very far this morning so we were home again very quickly. Bethany has a group leaving on Wednesday and we are doing our best to be in this group. Bethany has to get confirmation tomorrow about our Consulate appt and then we can book flights. If we can't get out on Wed we can leave this weekend and be in Lily's province by Monday at noon. Please PRAY that we can get flights on out Wed!

4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU! (I don't usually type in all caps, so you can tell how excited I am :).) Praying that things get worked out so you can be in the Wednesday group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! (You don't know me, but I follow your blog. Somehow I stumbled on it. I'm on RQ some and am also in Michigan.) I hope you can fly out Wednesday!!
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful news!! Hope it all works out to travel on Wed.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristin! Congrats! You will soon -- finally -- be on your way to your daughter! Can't wait to follow along with you on your journey!

    ~ Melissa

    ReplyDelete